National Public Health Week (Non-CHLP)
This year's event will focus on the following daily themes:
- Be healthy from the start. From maternal health and school nutrition to emergency preparedness, public health starts at home.
- Don’t panic. Disaster preparedness starts with community-wide commitment and action.
- Get out ahead. Prevention is now a nationwide priority. Let us show you where you fit in.
- Eat well. The system that keeps our nation’s food safe and healthy is complex.
- Be the healthiest nation in one generation. Best practices for community health come from around the globe.
Sponsored by the American Public Health Association